Experience the ancient wonders of Ephesus on this fascinating day tour from Marmaris!
The city with its splendid architectural program was dedicated to the goddess Artemis whose temple was once considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Get a real feel for ancient life as you stroll along the marble streets, visiting the Odeon, the Agora, Temple of Hadrian, the Monumental Fountains the Roman Baths and the Library of Celsius.
Relive the days of Julius Ceasar who would have spent many an evening sitting in the great Amphitheatre cheering on the gladiators of the day or watching the local thespians at work.
- Entrance into Virgin Mary\’s House
- Entrance into Ephesus
- Qualified guide
DAYS & TIMES
Thursday and Sunday.
- İçmeler 6:15
- Siteler 6:30
- Armutalan 6:30
- Marmaris 6:40
- Adults 140 TL
- Children 4-14 years 70 TL
- Infants 0-3 years Free
DEPOSIT FOR EPHESUS TRIP
- You can book at DONATELLA TRAVEL OFFICE or online at our website.
- If you are booking from our website, you can make a prepayment and pay the rest of the price before the trip.
- All bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
You can book your Ephesus trip at DONATELLA TRAVEL OFFICE or online using the form below paying for the deposit.